Hello readers. I am getting back into the routine of presenting educational webinars. Here is the next one, with more on the way.
- November 8, 2021. Legal ethics: Securing email and messaging. In this webinar, learn what steps can be easily taken to greatly improve security of email communications. Find out how some VOIP phone lines are vastly more secure than others and are much more secure than ordinary landline telephones or ordinary mobile phones. Learn which messaging services are much more secure than others.
Other upcoming topics include:
- Docketing PCT
- Picking a PCT Searching Authority
- Picking a PCT Receiving Office
- Making smart use of PCT Declarations
- National phase or bypass continuation?
What other topics would readers like to see in upcoming webinars? Post a comment below.