You can see it on Amazon here.
For each of fifty forms, we discuss what docket should be set or cleared when the form arrives. We discuss what to look for in the form that might indicate that some further action is required or some particular docket needs to be set. We identify combinations of events which require “calling a meeting” because some docket failure has occurred or there is reason to worry that other files in the office might require review to see if a similar failure has occurred. The forms discussed include:
- two Power of Attorney forms
- sixteen forms relating to the Receiving Office
- fourteen forms relating to the International Bureau
- nine forms relating to the International Searching Authority
- eight forms relating to the International Preliminary Examining Authority
- two forms relating to the DO/EO/US