Sign in to your account at Gmail.com and do the following.
Add the address to your contacts
Add the email address that is sending you email to your Gmail Contacts. Google will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts. Our listservs send you email from addresses like these:
Create a filter for the address
Create a filter to tell Google to whitelist email from the domain “oppedahl-lists.com”.
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner, and then Settings
- Click on Filters and then Create a new filter
- Enter the domain “oppedahl-lists.com” in the From field
- Click Create filter with this search
- In the box headed When a message arrives that matches this search select Never send it to spam
- Click the Create filter button