(Updated June 25 to correct the list of presenters.)
The twenty-third annual AIPLA PCT Seminar will take place just a month from now, on Monday and Tuesday, July 22 and 23, 2019. Yours truly will be among the presenters.
This PCT Seminar differs from many others because of the breadth of its faculty. Presenters will include:
- Mary Drabnis, McGlinchey Stafford, Baton Rouge, LA
- Mark Guetlich, Viziv Technologies, LLC, Texas
- Albert Keyack, Kilburn & Strode, US (London, England, UK)
- Michael Neas, USPTO, Alexandria, VA
- Carl Oppedahl, Oppedahl Patent Law Firm LLC, Westminster, CO
- Matthias Reischle-Park, WIPO, Geneva, Switzerland
Mark is chair of the PCT Issues Committee and Mary is vice-chair.
This program will take place in Crystal City, Virginia.
The two-day seminar is a bargain at a mere $295 for AIPLA members and $495 for non-members. For more information, or to register, click here.