On Tuesday, May 10, 2022, the European Patent Office will present a US-specific webinar on PCT topics. Every US practitioner and paralegal who does PCT work should attend. This webinar is free of charge.
This webinar is an opportunity to find out more about the services provided by the European Patent Office (EPO) and the latest developments in the PCT system:
- Update on PCT procedure before the EPO as International Authority
- New PCT Rules (as of 1 July 2022)
- Online filing possibilities
- Register Alert, REgister Changes due to the upcoming Unitary patent, Mailbox, ePCT
- Payments and Reimbursement
The webinar will be 90 minutes in duration and will commence at 9AM Mountain Time on Tuesday, May 10.
I emphasize that every US practitioner and paralegal who does PCT work should attend. To find out more, or to register, click here.