I am delighted to be able to report that the Polish patent office has become trendy, modern and up-to-date.
Starting on September 1, 2022, the Polish patent office will be an Accessing Office in the DAS system for the following types of priority documents:
- Hague International applications
- National industrial design applications
- National patent applications
- National trademark applications
- National utility model applications
- PCT international applications
Now of course what one hopes is that the Polish patent office will also choose to become a Depositing Office for any and all of these types of priority applications.
One Reply to “Polish patent office becomes trendy, modern, and up-to-date”