Hello folks. I am now working on picking dates and times for a series of sixteen webinars about ePCT. You can sign up for the first few webinars now.
Who is the presenter? Your presenter is Carl Oppedahl.
What does it cost? WIPO is kindly paying your registration fees. So you will not have to pay anything to attend these webinars.
Will it be recorded? People always ask this. You should simply attend the live webinar! Sometimes I screw up and I fail to get the recording to work properly. Besides, watching a recording of a potentially dry subject like this is probably even more dry than attending the live webinar. Not only that, if you miss the live webinar, you miss the opportunity to ask questions. But yes I will try to record each webinar for later possible viewing/naps.
- Webinar 1. Thursday, March 2, 2023, 10AM Mountain Time. Intro to ePCT, why ePCT is important, getting a user ID and password, setting up 2FA. Download the presentation materials. View the recording (1:13).
- Webinar 2. Thursday, March 9, 2023, 10AM Mountain Time. Why attorneys need to learn about ePCT, why you cannot simply delegate stuff to support staff. Download the presentation materials. View the recording (1:05).
- Webinar 3. Thursday, March 16, 2023, 10AM Mountain Time. Making sure your US priority documents are available to DAS, best practices for filing US priority documents, Certificates of Availability, setting up alerts. Download the presentation materials. View the recording (1:21).
- Webinar 4. Thursday, March 23, 2023, 11AM Mountain Time. Handshakes, eOwners, eEditors, eViewers, access rights groups, employee first day of work, employee last day of work. Click to register.
- Webinar 5. Thursday, March 30, 2023, 10AM Mountain Time. Shared address books, collaborative workflow, sharing with clients, sharing with outside counsel. Click to register.
- Webinar 6. Tuesday, April 4, 2023, 10AM Mountain Time. Getting to know your ePCT workbench, portfolios, office profiles, cloning, ePCT actions. Click to register.
- Webinar 7. Thursday, April 13, 2023, 10AM Mountain Time. Getting pending PCT applications into your workbench, going back to January 1, 2009, archiving old applications. Click to register.
- Webinar 8. Thursday, April 20, 2023, 10AM Mountain Time. Filing a new US PCT application in RO/US using ePCT. Click to register.
- Filing a new US PCT application in RO/IB using ePCT.
- ePCT actions and communications with the IB.
- External signatures and PCT declarations.
- Sequence listings and ePCT.
- Using ePCT to e-file in ISAs and IPEAs, filing Demands.
- Doing 92bis changes.
- Docketing of PCT applications and making use of ePCT notifications.
- Publication front page preview, generating reports of outstanding Forms ISA/202, generating reports of applications with outstanding priority documents.