We’re just wrapping up the AIPLA PCT Road Show that started yesterday and finishes today — the road show in Westminster, Colorado. As so often happens, we (the faculty) have been blessed with an alert audience that has lots of good questions. Tomorrow is travel day …
… and the road show will conclude this Thursday and Friday in Arlington, Virginia.
The faculty is:
- Carol Bidwell, US consultant to WIPO on PCT matters
- Jay Erstling, chair of the AIPLA PCT Issues Committee, of counsel with Patterson Thuente IP, and professor at William Mitchell College of Law
- Samson Helfgott, of counsel at Katten Muchin
- Michael Neas, Deputy Director, International Patent Legal Administration, USPTO
- Carl Oppedahl, partner at Oppedahl Patent Law Firm LLC
- Tom Leonard, partner at Kilburn & Strode
- Michael Richardson, Deputy Director, PCT Business Development Division, WIPO
- Chenyan Wu, partner at China-PAT Intellectual Property Office
Sitting on the dais with this faculty reminds me of the extraordinary range of experience and PCT knowledge that these speakers possess.
If you are in the Washington area and have not already made other plans for this Thursday and Friday, I encourage you to register for the Arlington road show. I am told that there is room for walk-in registrations.