Hello readers. After comments from several people I went to look closely at my four recent posts:
- Get your numbers in for the 2018 US plant patent toteboard
- Get your numbers in for the 2018 US design patent toteboard
- Get your numbers in for the 2018 US utility patent toteboard
- Get your numbers in for the 2018 US trademark registration toteboard
Each blog article contains four important links for you to click on:
- a link to the questionnaire where you can enter your numbers for the particular category in that particular blog post, and
- crosslinks to the other three blog posts.
In each case the questionnaire link works fine so far as I am aware. But until today, each place where there was a crosslink to one of the other three blog posts, the crosslink was no good. It asked for a user ID and password instead of taking you to the desired page.
Thanks to alert readers, I have hopefully corrected the crosslinks.
Hopefully everybody will get their numbers in soon.