Last night was Meet the Bloggers XI. Yes, the eleventh annual reception. Henry’s Pub, the same restaurant in San Diego where the first and original Meet the Bloggers took place ten years ago, was closed to the public for the night for this special event. In this exterior shot of the restaurant you can see maybe half of the people who attended this reception.
(You can click on either thumbnail image to see the full-size photograph.) About 450 attended this event, which gave an opportunity to meet these bloggers:
- Pamela Chestek (Property, Intangible)
- Rolf Claessen and Kenneth Suzan (IP Fridays)
- Ron Coleman (Likelihood of Confusion)
- Carl Oppedahl (Ant-Like Persistence) and the E-Trademarks and Madrid Protocol listservs
- Erik Pelton (IPelton Blog)
- Marc Randazza (The Legal Satyricon)
- Marty Schwimmer (The Trademark Blog) and @leasonellis
- John L. Welch (The TTABlog)
Tonight will be the E-Trademarks reception, starting at 5PM at the House of Blues in San Diego. To learn more about the E-Trademarks reception or to RSVP, click here.