Registration is now open for Design Day 2016 at the USPTO. This will be Tuesday, April 19, 2016 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. It will be at the USPTO in Alexandria, Virginia. The agenda includes:
- Developments at the USPTO including training of new design patent examiners, and the new ID5 initiative
- Updates on U.S. implementation of the Hague system from WIPO’s perspective
- Best practice tips and pitfalls of design patent prosecution from a panel of experienced practitioners and USPTO examiners
- Learn from industry leaders about how to take a design from concept to patenting to enforcement
- Updates and changes to the MPEP and the effect on design practice
- Important design patent decisions over the past year, as summarized in the popular case law wrap-up
To register, click here.